Families at The Beji
Family facilities at The Beji are outstanding. Children aren't just accepted here, they are treated as valued guests whose needs are of equal importance to their parents'. Our staff will willingly befriend and look after your little ones to allow you the flexibility you need to enjoy your holiday (note: full-time babysitting incurs an extra cost).
The villa's design enables children to run around independently and safely, without you having to worry, which means that you can expect to have a relaxed holiday too, as well as the freedom to create your own schedule. Everyone can do or eat what they want, when they want, and where they want. The chef will be more than happy to customise meals to suit children’s taste buds, prepare special meals for fussy eaters, whiz up some baby puree, or serve kiddies’ snacks beside the pool – and they will do so at any time you wish. Just discuss your requirements with the staff and they will take care of the rest. Furthermore, as The Beji is so thoughtfully equipped for children, toddlers, and babies, you won’t need to worry about having to bring all that bulky kids’ equipment with you, and if you need anything that’s not on the list below, it can be hired on your behalf.
Indoor leisure facilities available for family travellers
- Baby crib
- High chair
- Child safety/booster car seats
- Air-conditioned study/playroom
- Mats & beanbags
- Colouring books & pencils
- Kids’ books
- Board games
- Doll’s house
- 50-inch-screen TV, PlayStation 4, video games for teenagers & adults
There is also a kids’ club, spa, ten-pin bowling, state-of-the-art trampoline centre, two bars and a restaurant, all of which are available at additional cost.
Finally, our staff will be happy to provide recommendations about activities and places to visit in Bali, which all the family will enjoy, including:
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Bali Zoo
- Bali Elephant Park
- Bali Bird Park
- Waterbom – Asia's best waterpark
- Bali's famous monkey forests
- Jatiluwih UNESCO world heritage rice terraces
- Ancient temples
- Downhill cycling
- Full-of-fun rafting and ATV
- Private or group boat trips to Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida islands for beach combing, snorkelling, exploring the sea in an underwater submarine, watersports, stand-up paddling
and much more...